Title: Sr. JD Edwards E1 Developer
Location: All US
Dyme Group is looking for a Senior JD Edwards Technical Developer. The primary role of this position is to provide design, development, and support to JD Edwards development activities including Reports, Batch Applications, Interactive Applications, EDI, Z-File Processing, Conversion Activities, Debugging, Data Conversion, and BSSV.
Lead business requirements gathering and reviews to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements. Provide functional and technical design activities. Design JD Edwards solutions based on business requirements to meet business needs. Lead and contribute to solution discussions in a cross functional setting (business and IT). Build solutions (code, test, configure) based on business requirements. Review artifacts (code, design documents, test cases, configure) created by consultants and employees. Assist in developing company standards and processes to support development and support activities. Create and execute unit and integration tests; lead and coordinate user acceptance testing (internal/external).
- 5+ years' experience developing JD Edwards Applications.
- Ability to design solutions for complex problems.
- Experience implementing and upgrading JD Edwards applications.
- Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Strong business knowledge of JD Edwards E1 Financial and Distribution suites including Purchasing, Inventory, Sales Order Management, AR, AP, and GL.
- Experience with business functions, master business functions and NER.
- Experience with Object Oriented Event Driven programming; C, C++.
- Experience with E1 tool set; interactive and batch applications including E1 developer tools I & II, Designing Batch Applications and Report Writer I & II.
- Experience with JD Edwards E1 distributed architecture.
- Knowledge of ASU, ESU, and SP, and their impact to the development life cycle.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience with the following are a Plus+ : RPG/400, Crystal Reports, BI Publisher, HTML, Java, servlets, java script and web application design.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
Email was sent successfully!
There was an error sending your email. Please try again later!