Title: Sr. JD Edwards E1 Distribution Consultant
Location: All US
Dyme Group is looking for a Senior JD Edwards Distribution Consultant. The primary role of this position is to provide subject matter expertise and consulting support to JD Edwards E1 Distribution Projects, including implementation, upgrade, issue resolution, and support.
Perform consulting responsibilities, working directly with JD Edwards clients. Expertise and work efforts focus primarily on the implementation of the JD Edwards E1 Distribution modules. Work directly with clients to provide needs assessment, installation, configuration, implementation, and consultation services. Provide optimal solutions to meet client requirements. Provide user instruction and training.
- Minimum of 10+ years as a JD Edwards Distribution Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core distribution modules including Sales Order Management, Procurement, Advanced Warehousing, Inventory, Transportation, Advanced Warehousing, EDI, and Fulfillment Management.
- Candidates must possess leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Must be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
- Product and/or Professional Certifications a PLUS+ (CPA, APICS, PMI, etc.)
- Ability to travel 75-100%.
Email was sent successfully!
There was an error sending your email. Please try again later!