Title: Sr. Oracle EBS SCM Consultant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Dyme Group is looking for a Senior Oracle EBS SCM Consultant. The primary role of this position is to provide subject matter expertise and consulting support an Oracle EBS Supply Chain Management Project.
Perform consulting responsibilities, working directly with our client. Expertise and work efforts focus primarily on the implementation of Oracle EBS Supply Chain Modules. Work directly with clients to provide needs assessment, installation, configuration, implementation, and consultation services. Provide optimal solutions to meet client requirements. Provide user instruction and training.
- Minimum of 10+ years as an Oracle EBS Consultant - Suite Release 12 (Preferred) or 11.5.10.
- Expertise in Procure to Pay with emphasis on SCM, Receipt Accounting, Procurement APIs, Workflows and Procurement related Oracle database table structures. Needs to Possess associated basic knowledge in Oracle Inventory, Costing, Order Management & Accounts Payables module.
- Candidates must possess leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Must be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
- Product and/or Professional Certifications a PLUS+ (CPA, APICS, PMI, etc.)
Email was sent successfully!
There was an error sending your email. Please try again later!